Regulations of the EV Experience Event
- The Regulations apply to the organization by the Polish Alternative Fuels Association („Organizer”) of the event called EV Experience organized on May 24-25, 2024 at Tor Modlin („Event”) and the rules for participation in it.
- The Organizer of the Event is the Polish Alternative Fuels Association with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Fabryczna 5A, 00-446 Warsaw, registered in the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warszawa in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000643156, REGON: 365877690, NIP: 5252684377 (PSPA).
- The event is educational. The purpose of the event is to learn about electromobility in practice.
- During the Event, at the stands prepared by the Organizer’s partners, it will be possible to gain knowledge about electromobility, get acquainted with the partners’ offer, as well as test drives, which will take place on two independent tracks.
- The Regulations apply to all persons who will be staying in the area where the Event takes place during the event.
- Each participant of the Event is obliged to comply with the provisions of these regulations, by deciding to participate in the Event, the participant accepts these regulations.
- The purpose of the regulations is to define the rules of participation in the Event, including to ensure safety by specifying the rules of behavior of people present at the Event and their use of the area where the Event takes place, as well as the devices located there.
- The entity responsible for the organization of the Event is the Organizer.
- The partners are responsible for the safety at the stands of the exhibitors participating in the Event and the safety of the participants during the test drives offered by the Organizer’s partners.
Admission to the Event
- The event is open to the public. Anyone interested in participating in the Event who purchases an admission ticket („Participant”) has the right to enter.
- Admission to the Event is payable. Tickets for the first day of the Event may only be purchased by Participants running a business, who purchase tickets after contacting the Organizer’s representative by sending an appropriate notification to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets for the second day of the Event can be purchased by anyone interested in participating in the Event via the evexp.pl website.
- Tickets to the Event entitle the Participants of the Event to use the attractions made available at the Event area without restrictions, while participation in test rides organized by the Organizer’s partners is carried out under the condition and on the basis of records kept at the point indicated in the Event area on the terms specified by the partner The organizer organizing the given test drive. The purchase of a ticket for the Event is not tantamount to obtaining the right to test drive.
- The condition for participation in the Event is:
a. submitting an online application via the Meeting Application Registration System available at www.evexp.pl by May 25, 2024, and
b. making the appropriate payment within 7 days from the date of notification, no later than May 23, 2024.
Completion of the activities described above leads to the conclusion of an agreement with the Participant for participation in the Event on the date of payment of the Fee („Agreement”).
- The Organizer reserves the right to terminate the registration earlier if the limit of places at the Event is reached.
- Correct online registration includes acceptance of the Regulations and providing the following data of the applicant: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and in the case of running a business, additionally: company name, company address – street, apartment number, city, country , tax identification number (NIP), e-mail address;
Participants are registered via the MyEvent Registration System.
- Payment of the Fee is made via the Autopay website. The Payment is considered made by the Autopay system when the payment is confirmed by the Autopay system. If you wish to receive an invoice for the payment made, please send an e-mail, providing the payment number and invoice details, to the following address: email@example.com.
- Failure to pay the Fee in full within the time limit specified in section 4 results in the Organizer not accepting the application. In case of doubt, in particular when the limit of places at the Event is exhausted, the order is determined by the moment of submitting the application.
- The amount of Fees for participation in the Event is specified on the website www.evexp.pl in the Buy a ticket tab and in the content below. The given prices are expressed in net values (excluding VAT).
EV Experience 2024 participation fees:
Business Day – May 24, 2023
EV Experience Partner Ticket: Free entry
Individual ticket for companies: PLN 199 / person net
Team Ticket for companies: PLN 699 / 3 people net
Open Day – May 25, 2023
PLN 49 gross
Children under 16 – free admission
- By accepting the Regulations and participating in the Event, the Participant allows the Organizer to use, record, process, reproduce, and distribute the image recorded in the form of photography or video recording free of charge, and allows the Organizer to distribute the image recorded in connection with participation in the Event for information, promotional, advertising related to the Event or PSPA activities, including on PSPA profiles on social networking sites, such as Facebook or LinkedIn. The consent applies to the situation in which the image of the Participant is not part of the Event.
- When registering the participation application, the Participant may give separate consent to the processing of personal data for purposes other than those referred to above (e.g. marketing related to the organization of other events by PSPA).
- The program of the Event is available at www.evexp.pl. PSPA reserves the right to cancel, shorten or postpone the date or change the venue of the Event, as well as changes in the program of the Event and undertakes to inform about it on the website www.evexp.pl, and if changes occur at the stage of registration of participation applications – it will also inform via electronically by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the application, in advance. The procedure in the case of resignation and return of the fee paid is governed by § 3 of the Regulations.
- The participant has the right to make a complaint. Complaints can be submitted by post to the PSPA address provided in § 1 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSPA will try to consider the complaint immediately, but no longer than within 30 days of its receipt. In the absence of providing the data necessary to consider the complaint, the Participant will be asked to complete it. If the deadline for supplementing the data by the Participant expires ineffectively, the complaint shall be deemed not to have been filed and the application will be closed.
- In the content of the complaint, the Participant should include: his/her identification data, i.e. name and surname, company and tax identification number (in the case of participation in business activity by the Participant), contact details: e-mail address and telephone number as well as a description of the reason for the complaint and comprehensive data regarding event: time, place, description of the event, problem. The participant should also indicate what he is demanding.
- Filing a complaint does not release the user from the obligation to comply with these Regulations and other applicable regulations.
Withdrawal from participation
- The Participant may resign from participation in the Event by May 12, 2024 at the latest on the terms set out below. PSPA will reimburse the Participation Fee paid (as part of Autopay or in the form of a bank transfer), only on the basis of the Participant’s application sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The e-mail should include the number of the bank account to which the payment for the Fee is to be returned.
- The Participant may resign from participation in the Event after the date indicated in section 1 above in the event of a significant change in the program of the Event, a significant shortening or postponement of the date or change of the venue of the Event after the date indicated in sec. 1 date. In this case, the application is submitted by May 21, 2024, and the refund is possible only in the event of non-participation in the Event. The e-mail should include the basis for resignation and the bank account number to which the payment for the Fee is to be returned.
- PSPA will refund the amount due in the form of a transfer to the bank account provided in the e-mail by the interested party, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the e-mail by PSPA.
- In connection with any changes to the Regulations, as referred to hereinafter in § 7 para. 3, the Participant has the right to resign from participation in the Event, with the return of the Participation Fee, if such Fee has been paid to the Organizer, Provision of sec. 2 shall apply accordingly.
- The participant is not entitled to withdraw from the contract pursuant to art. 38 point 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287 – i.e. as amended). However, the Organizer grants Participants who are Consumers, regardless of the rights set out in paragraph 1-2 above, the right to resign from participation in the Event within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement, but not later than before the date of the Event, without giving a reason. In such a case, the Fee paid is fully refunded.
- A declaration of resignation from participation in each of the cases described above should be sent to the Organizer’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the content of the statement, the participant should indicate the basis for resignation and the bank account number to which the Fee is to be refunded. The refund of the Fee will be made within 14 days from the date of submitting the declaration of resignation from participation to the bank account number indicated in the declaration.
- PSPA has the right to withdraw from the Agreement by the day preceding the commencement of the Event. The statement of withdrawal from the Agreement should be submitted to the Participant in writing or via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Participant during registration. If the Organizer submits a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not concluded, and the Organizer shall return to the Participant the entire Fee for the Event paid by the Participant within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement to the bank account provided by the Participant.
Order rules applicable during the Event
- Minors participate in the Event under the care of their legal guardians and under the sole responsibility of their guardians.
- Participants of the Event and all persons who are in the area of the Event are obliged to behave in a way that does not threaten the safety of other people present at the event.
- Participants of the Event must comply with the recommendations of the Organizer’s representatives, aimed at ensuring security and order.
- It is prohibited:
1) destroy markings and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment located on the premises of the event,
2) any action that may pose a threat to the life, health or safety of people staying at the event, in particular throwing any objects,
3) destroying lawns, shrubs and trees located on the premises of the Event,
4) bring in and possess during the Event: weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnics, alcoholic beverages,
hazardous to fire, narcotics or psychotropic substances, sharp objects, etc.
5) introduction of animals.
- In addition to complying with these Regulations, participants are obliged to comply with the rules in force at the stands of the Organizer’s partners and the Regulations of the Modlin Track.
- Representatives of the Organizer are entitled to issue security orders to persons disturbing public order or behaving inconsistently with the regulations, and in the event of failure to comply with these instructions, to call them to leave the Event.
- The Organizer records the course of the Event for the purposes of documentation, promotion or advertising of the Event and the Organizer as well as sponsors and partners in future years. The image of people staying at the event area may be recorded, and the photos will be distributed for documentation, reporting, advertising and promotional purposes. By participating in the Event, the participant agrees to the recording and processing of his image.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the effects of force majeure. Force majeure is an event beyond the control of the organizer, which makes the performance of obligations impossible or may be considered impossible due to the existing circumstances. Force majeure includes in particular: weather conditions, failures or disruptions in the operation of devices supplying electricity, heat, light, state of epidemiological threat, etc.
Processing of personal data
- The administrator of the personal data of the participants of the Event is the Polish Alternative Fuels Association („Administrator”).
- The Administrator collects and processes personal data of the participants of the Event, such as in particular the name, surname, e-mail address and other data provided during registration for the Event.
- Personal data is processed in order to:
a) the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, consisting in the organization of the Event, ensuring security, administrative activities and photo coverage of the event (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
b) performance of the contract for participation in the Event (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
c) resulting from the content of the consent granted (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
d) fulfillment of legal obligations related to the organization of the Event (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
- Personal data may be made available to entities processing personal data of participants at the request of the Administrator in connection with the services provided to him (e.g. companies providing IT services, security) and other entities authorized under the law.
- Personal data will be stored for the period of validity to achieve the purposes of processing indicated in point 3 above. The data will not be profiled.
- Each person has the right to:
a) access to data;
b) correct the data;
c) transfer the data;
d) delete the data;
e) restrict data processing;
f) object to data processing;
g) withdraw a consent without affecting the compliance of the processing
h) place a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will result in the inability to participate in the Event.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, including the implementation of rights, referred to above, please contact us by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com